We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic, intelligent individuals with a “Can Do” attitude that are willing to learn and grow within a company. This position is a full stack web developer that will also be assisting with QA testing and onsite implementation/installations. Will also work with customers to help resolve reported technical and operational issues.
Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree and 4-7 years of experience are preferred.
The ideal candidate has good personal communication skills, and is comfortable doing remote technical support, including some over the phone. You’ll need to develop an understanding of complex systems, where a problem in one area, combined with a misconfigured system setting, could cause an error message in a log file on a different server.
This is a contract-to-hire position.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with customers and internal teams to help develop and support custom web applications at warehouse locations around the country and internationally
- Take responsibility for multiple tasks in multiple projects simultaneously
- Review existing code and make required modifications
- Write, maintain and execute test plans
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of the year
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field, and 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills
- Java, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, Restful Web Services, JSON
- Handlebars.js, Websockets, Sass, gulp.js
- Maven, Cucumber, Jenkins, MySQL
- Thymeleaf, Spring Security
- Visual VM
- Query Performance Optimization
- Tomcat, Linux