LinkedIn is the #1 place recruiters go to find talent for their open positions. At Landid, we optimize your account so that you show up in recruiter searches and have a profile that is compelling to read. Our approach:
- Discover the three things about your work that really excite you about your work. I use this information to write a personal bio that shows recruiters your personal motivations and makes sense of the career path you have chosen.
- Coach you on professionalizing your profile picture.
- Select a high-resolution background image that matches the “personal brand” we want to communicate.
- Fill out the rest of the profile with work history, skills, accomplishments, etc.
- Change your LinkedIn url to something customized vs. the system generated address.
- Use key words that will attract the right recruiters.
- Test your account with LinkedIn Recruiter (what recruiters use to find talent) to ensure you show up early in recruiter searches.